Monday, August 3, 2009

Happy Monday!

Everyone survived my trip to North Carolina - even Craig - although he did have a extra swing in his step as he RAN out the door this morning. Just kidding - I think.

I did have a really special time this weekend. I felt God lead me to this conference - but, you know, sometimes when you just really want to go somewhere His leading can be, well, "invented" or "imagined" or "concocted"...you get the idea. Well, during my time at the conference, I grew confident that God wanted me there. While I was there I visited the conference Prayer Room. In the Prayer Room the conference coordinators had tables set up with approximately 15-20 sheets of paper with different Hebrew names for the Lord. On each sheet of paper they placed tiny pieces of paper each one with the name of one of the 600+ attendees at the conference. A sign stated that the names had been "strategically" placed. Here is where my name was placed:

Jehovah Rapha
"The Lord Who Heals"
God has provided the final cure for spiritual, physical and emotional sickness in Jesus Christ. God can heal us. (Exodus 15:25-27, Psalm 103:3, 147:3, and 1 Peter 2:24).
My heart skipped a beat, or two, when I saw my name. It was in the right spot - a spot to remind me of something I should NEVER need reminding of.
Jill

1 comment:

  1. your hubs did fabulous ! royce and i were amazed at how wonderfully he tackled everything...we were kind of flustered with clay and myles and craig didn't miss a beat or show a lick of sweat !so glad that you had a wonderful experience, Jill. We were praying for you. Jonathan is doing so awesome ! LOVE the smiles he gave me :O He seems long to me as Myles is just very chunky! It was a joy to give him a bit of a snuggle and chat with him a bit! It will be such a wonderful thing for them to grow up together. hugs to you..

    ReplyDelete